You are invited to apply and join us at Tech Alley 2019
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: LIMITED TO ONLY 10 TECH BUSINESSES
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 2 AUGUST 2019
Proudly supported by
A warm welcome to Towards Wellbeing, the theme for the 2019 Financial Service Council and Workplace Savings NZ Conference on the 11 and 12 September 2019 in Auckland. The conference is fast earning the reputation as one of the flagship conferences of the Financial Services Sector in New Zealand, known for leading edge content and speakers and provoking debates around the key issues affecting the sector.
On the back of last years success comes Tech Alley 2019, where any tech businesses can apply to be part of tech alley, and up to 10 finalists will get a stand and the opportunity to present their product over our 'Pitch Perfect' breakfast and tell their story to the Financial Services market. Applications close on 2 August 2019.
Watch the welcome to Tech Alley video to find out more register your interest today.
- - Exclusive: Be one of 10 to showcase your new tech capabilities to the financial services market
- - Connect with key decision makers from the financial services industry over two days, open relationships and network
- - Two exhibitor passes for the full two-day conference
- - Tech Alley stand space at the conference
- - Inclusion in the conference materials
- - Opportunity to pitch at Tech Alley Pitch Perfect breakfast
- - Opportunity to pitch on the main conference platform
Brought to you by the Financial Services Council inconjunction with FinTechNZ and InsurTechNZ
Tech Alley is going to be bigger and better at the Towards Wellbeing Conference in 2019. It’s the place for 10 winning Fintech, Insurtech, Healthtech, Edutech and Regtech companies to meet with the Financial Services Market and pitch their products and services.
2018 Pitch Perfect Winners - Main Platform Pitches
APPLY TO SHOWCASE YOUR NEW TECH AT TOWARDS WELLBEING 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: be one of only 10 tech organisations to access the Financial Services Market in NZ
- Take the opportunity to get your ideas in front of the key decision makers in the financial services sector.
- A place in Tech Alley which includes a branded booth area.
- The Tech Alley Pitch Perfect breakfast on 11 September is your chance to pitch your business, build partnerships and market your solutions to the industry, and the winners of the pitches get the opportunity to present on the main platform.
- There is limited capacity in this session and all applications will be taken through a judging process. Send us a video (no more than 5 minutes) of what you would pitch on the day, including key details about your business, your technology and its relevance to financial, purpose, social or health wellbeing.
- All tech businesses are welcome to apply.
- There is a charge of $500 for successful Tech Alley applicants to participate in the conference.
Contact the event organiser
Use the details below or the contact form to the right to get in touch.
The Financial Services Council is a non-profit member organisation and the voice of the financial services sector in New Zealand. Our 35 members comprise 95% of the life insurance market in New Zealand, and manage funds of more than $47.5bn. Members include the major insurers in life, disability and income insurance, fund managers, KiwiSaver, professional services and technology providers to the financial services sector. Find out more at fsc.org.nz and follow us on twitter.
Workplace Savings NZ is a not-for-profit apolitical membership organisation representing the interests of employers who offer workplace retirement savings schemes, their trustees and their members, other retirement scheme managers and supervisors, retirement savings industry service providers and professional advisers. WSNZ’s membership embraces all types of retirement schemes (KiwiSaver, workplace savings and superannuation schemes) and participants who are public and corporate, union-sponsored and industry-based. Find out more at workplacesavings.org.nz.