Register for the 2019 conference, Towards Wellbeing
Find out more about the tickets available, discounts for members and groups, tickets and register here.
Earlybird Tickets closed at the end of May 2019.
There are group discounts available for groups of 5 or more when booked at the same time. To arrange a group booking, please contact us for your special discount.
Access all areas full conference tickets giving delegates access to all sessions and the Gala Awards Dinner.
Delegate pass from $1,460
(Delegate tickets available after the Super Earlybird and Earlybird are sold out)
Delegates that work for member organisations of the Financial Services Council and Workplace Savings NZ receive a discount on all ticket types. Please select Member Ticket option when booking. Find out more about joining.
Tickets Now Available
Terms and Conditions
- Full Registration Fee includes: Admission to all conference sessions, access to the exhibition centre, breakfast session, all refreshments, lunch and snacks and the Gala Awards Dinner.
- Day Registration Fee includes: Admission to all conference sessions, access to the exhibition centre, breakfast session, all refreshements, lunch and snacks and the Gala Awards Dinner. Please contact us to discuss day ticket availability.
- Group Discount: Five or more members from the same organisation earn a discount off full registration fees. Please contact us to discuss your special discount. The following requirements must be met to obtain a group discount - A minimum of 5 registrations must be received at one time from the same organisation; Payment must be made by a single organisation cheque or credit card; Full payment of the registration fees must be submitted with the registration form.
- Membership Discount: To qualify for membership prices, your organisation must be a member of the Financial Services Council or Workplace Savings NZ. If your organisation is not a member then non-membership prices apply. If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a member, click here.
- Liability Disclaimer: The event organisers and their agents do not accept liability for errors or omissions which may appear in this brochure. To the best of our knowledge, comments were correct at the time of printing. The event organisers and their agents reserve the right to amend any part of the programme without notice. Such amendments may include substitutions or cancellations of speakers, social functions or tours. The event organisers accept no responsibility for the accuracy or content of any statement (whether written or oral made) by speakers at or in connection with the event.
- Cancellation Policy: A refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of $150.00 (including GST) will only be available if written notification of your cancellation is received prior to 31 July 2018. No refunds after this date. Substitutions may be made at any time with written notice.
- Third Party: By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree for the Financial Services Council and Workplace Savings NZ to add your details to the contact database and share your details with third parties.
Contact the event organiser
Use the details below or the contact form to the right to get in touch.
The Financial Services Council is a non-profit member organisation and the voice of the financial services sector in New Zealand. Our 35 members comprise 95% of the life insurance market in New Zealand, and manage funds of more than $47.5bn. Members include the major insurers in life, disability and income insurance, fund managers, KiwiSaver, professional services and technology providers to the financial services sector. Find out more at fsc.org.nz and follow us on twitter.
Workplace Savings NZ is a not-for-profit apolitical membership organisation representing the interests of employers who offer workplace retirement savings schemes, their trustees and their members, other retirement scheme managers and supervisors, retirement savings industry service providers and professional advisers. WSNZ’s membership embraces all types of retirement schemes (KiwiSaver, workplace savings and superannuation schemes) and participants who are public and corporate, union-sponsored and industry-based. Find out more at workplacesavings.org.nz.